Yes Bank Share Status: Price, Fundamental, Analytics, and more

If you have invested in Yes Bank or are thinking of investing, then it is very important for you to have information related to Yes Bank. Here we are providing you all types of news related to Yes daily. Read more Nykaa IPO Status, Date, Price, GMP, Details, Share Price

Click to open

9th September 2021

YES Bank NSE 0.46 % stock has plunged nearly 50 per cent from its 52-week high but retail and HNI participation on the counter has been on a rise.

8th September 2021

Yes Bank Ltd, the single-largest shareholder in Dish TV, is pushing for a promoter change in the satellite-TV provider, alleging that the board is not acting in line with good corporate governance standards.

Yes Bank believes that only with a new owner at the helm can banks recover the bulk of the ₹6,500 crore borrowed by Subhash Chandra, two people said, declining to be named.

7th September 2021

Yes Bank offers 5.75 percent interest on one-year FDs. A sum of Rs 1 lakh grows to Rs 1.05 lakh in one year. And that the lowest interest rate provide by Yes Bank.

6th September 2021

Kapoor’s wife Bindu and daughter Radha were named as accused in the recently filed supplementary charge sheet by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), but they were never arrested.

3rd September 2021

Yes Bank 3 years locking period

When RBI decided to restructure Yes Bank in March 2020, no one had any idea that SBI would have to bear the responsibility. At that time it was decided that there would be a lock-in of three years on investment in Yes Bank shares. That is, those who have shares of Yes Bank can sell only a 25% stake within three years. He will have to wait for three years to sell the remaining 75% stake. Yes Bank shares closed at Rs 11.15, up 0.45% on September 2.

2nd September 2021

A dozen investors have expressed their interest in Yes Bank’s Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC). According to Mint, two people with knowledge of the matter told that Yes Bank is looking for a minority partner in ARC.

1 September 2021

Yes Bank Rating upgraded

CRISIL has upgraded the rating on YES Bank’s tier-II bonds and infrastructure bonds from “BBB” to “BBB+” on the greater stability in its deposit base post-reconstruction in March 2020.

today, YES bank share had increased more than 3 percentage and close 11.11 Rs.

Analysis:- It is a good sign for YES Bank and if you are invested in this so it is also good news for you.

31st August 2021

Yes Bank Appointed new directors

YES Bank board has approved the appointment of Atul Malik and Rekha Murthy as directors following a recommendation from the nomination and remuneration committee of the board.

Analysis:- Yes Bank continues to work on again come on a positive track and take many new decisions.

29th August 2021

Yes bank’s deposits increased

YES Bank lender has delivered robust liabilities momentum with 55% growth in deposits over the previous year, said the bank’s chairman Sunil Mehta.

Analysis:-Positive news for investors.

Trending Topics

Related Articles

Back to top button