You can take a Factory reset with every Smartphone, but the exact method to do so will depend on your device manufacturing company.
If you have a Realme 8s device, you have lots of different methods at your disposal. We’re going to detail How to Factory Reset Realme 8s.
How to Factory Reset Realme 8s by Setting
- Open Setting.
- Tap on Additional Setting.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase All Data (Factory data reset)
- Next, you can decide if you want to remove the downloaded apps and the contents in the external SDcard.
- Once you’re ready, tap Reset phone.
Factory reset Realme 8s using Power and Volume Down buttons
- Power off your Realme 8s phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all buttons as soon as you see the menu below.
- Using the Volume Down button to scroll the pointer to Recovery Mode and press the Volume Up button to select.
- Once you see the Android lying down with the red hazard box, press the Power button to get the Android system recovery menu.
- Using the Volume Down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the Volume Up button to select.
- Scroll to Yes — delete all user data, then press the Volume up button to select.
- After wiping out the data, you will get back to the Android system recovery main menu. Select Reboot system now.