You can unlock bootloader with every Smartphone, but the exact method to do so will depend on your device manufacturing company.
If you have a Mi Mix 4 device, you have lots of different methods at your disposal. We’re going to detail How to unlock bootloader in Mi Mix 4.
If you want to Root your Mi Mix 4, then your phone must have the bootloader unlocked without this you are not able to Root your Xiaomi phones. You can unlock the bootloader without PC, and you can also unlock the bootloader with PC.
Mi Mix 4 unlock bootloader
- The first step is to enable USB debugging on the Xiaomi phone. For this, go to Settings → About Phone → Then Tap MIUI version 5-7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Now Back to Settings → Then Enable Sync options → Now Tap on Mi Cloud → Then Scroll down and Turn on Find Device option → Scroll Up and tap on Sync Details.
- Then click on Sync All Items. This will sync all your items.
- Next go Settings → Additional settings → Developer Option.
- Now, Tap on Developer Option → Then Turn on the toggle button OEM Unlocking and USB debugging options.
- Then Turn on your mobile data. Keep in mind, you have to turn on mobile data from the same SIM from which you have created your Mi account.
- Now you have to Tap on Mi Unlock status. And then tap on the Agree button.
- After that, you have to tap on “Add Account and Device“.
- Make sure that you have a balance on your SIM. and avoid warning message on your screen.
- Then, Power off your Xiaomi Mi/Redmi device.
- Once done, boot your phone into the Fastboot mode. Don’t know how to do it? To do That, Press Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.