The Realme Link app is the hub for connecting all your Realme IoT products with your smartphone. In short, your smartphone becomes the control center for all your IoT devices. Realme aspires to be a tech lifestyle brand and this move is definitely a great step considering the fact that they will be launching more IoT products in the future.
Today, we will talk about the process How to connect the Realme watch to the phone using the Realme Link App.
How to connect Realme Watch with Realme Link App
- Download the Realme Link App via Google Play Store
- Open Realme link app and login with your Realme or HeyTap account
- You’ll come across this interface. Tap on the “+” icon to add your device.
- Here, you have two choices. You can either add your device manually or just let the app scan for a Realme device, be it the Realme Watch.
- When you tap on “Nearby devices”, it’ll ask for permission to turn on Bluetooth, you just have to grant the same.
- If you have Realme watch connect it and use it.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: