How to Hide Apps on Poco M2 Pro – Realme provides a very important feature in your daily life. This feature knows as hiding Application and most Realme users already know about this feature. Everyone has different reasons to hide apps.
While some want to hide dating, VPN, or social media apps, others would like to hide work-related apps from kids. Whatever the reason, the methods mentioned below will let you hide apps on the Realme UI.
How to hide application on Poco M2 Pro
- Go to Settings and choose App Lock from the drop-down menu.
- By selecting the toggle, you will be given the option to conceal the chosen applications.
- An app is relocated to a hidden folder when it is hidden. Its shortcut on the Home screen is also hidden. For system apps, this capability isn’t available.
- On the home screen, spread two fingers apart. A popup will appear prompting you to enter your App lock password.
- The folder containing hidden applications will display when you input the password.
This is a welcome move as it lets users hide sensitive apps such as banking, payment, and gallery apps.