Screenshots from your Galaxy A12 are great for sharing moments from your favorite videos, high scores from your games, conversations on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, and almost anything and everything you see on your screen.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A12 device, you have lots of different methods at your disposal, like pressing buttons or swiping across the screen. We’re going to detail How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A12.
How to take a screenshot in Galaxy A12
- Set the screen that you want to capture in your Galaxy A12.
- In the second push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
Using gesture in Galaxy A12
First, you will be to Configure gesture settings.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on Additional settings.
- Tap on Button shortcuts.
- Tap on ‘Take a screenshot‘.
Select gesture to take a screenshot. By default, this will be a three-finger slide from the top.
How to take a long screenshot in Galaxy A12
- Enable Smart capture from Advanced settings.
- Navigate to the screen you want to take a shot of.
- Take a screenshot like normal.
- Once you take a screenshot, tap on Scroll capture (previously “capture more”) from the options that will show up at the bottom of the screen.
- Keep tapping the Scroll capture button to keep going down the page until you are done.