Realme Link application connects your wearable or IoT devices to your mobile device and it is an IoT management platform where you can easily manage and control your smart devices. The Realme Link app is the hub for connecting all your Realme IoT products with your smartphone. In short, Realme Link is an application that serves as an environment for Realme AIoT products.
Here is good news for Realme users, the company has finally released Realme Link 2.0 version for all users it comes with 184.108.40.206, which brings a new Health tab in the Home section, and a personalization feature will be added in the settings menu.
Download Realme Link 2.0 App
Realme Link 2.0: What’s New
- Added “Smart Scene” function. Now you can configure convenient automation equipment control scenes according to your own habits, such as automatically waking up the camera after leaving home
- The “Home” is upgraded. And the overview home information is added to make it convenient to know the activities in your home
- Added “Health” page to view health data and manage health devices more conveniently(for wearable devices)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Also Read: Realme UI 3.0 Supported Devices List
A new feature “My Scenes” in explore section. Below you can find the full details.
Realme Link Health Tab
The new Health tab will give you information about your daily fitness if you have any Realme Watch, band or any Realme product related to fitness.
Realme Link My Scenes
The new version of the Realme Link App will bring the My Scenes section where you can create manually or automatically triggered scenes to manage your device. The section shows two sections…
- Manually- You can create manually triggred scenes to manage your devices. For example, trun off all your lights befor going to sleep just a tap.
- Automatically – You can create Automaticlly triggred scenes to manage your devices. For example, your lights automatically go ogg and your canera automatically wake up when you leave home.
Realme Link Presonalization option
In this feature, you set the default home screen tap when you open the Realme Link app. You can set by default “Home” or “Health” tab.
Realme Link 2.0 Release Date
The Realme Link 2.0 update has been released a few days back, you can download the update via the Play store and we are also providing APK.