Realme has started pushing a new OTA firmware update to the Realme Buds Wireless 2, the new update carrying the firmware version v184.108.40.206. The update comes with a new feature, optimization, which enhances its stability as well as its performance.
The latest update of Realme Wireless Buds 2 adds the power saving mode function, after the upgrade, the “Power saving mode” will be turned on automatically to extend the battery life of earphones. Please update the Realme Link version to 2.0.16 or above to use the “Power saving mode” function. The update also improves the experience of low battery prompts
If you don’t have the latest Realme Link 2.0 update so you can download given the link below.
How to update Realme Buds Wireless 2
- Open Realme Link App
- Tap on Realme Buds Wireless 2
- Go into setting on the top right corner
- Scroll down and see the device update option
- Tap on and start to upgrade
- Ensure your device is connected to your device.
- Keep your Realme Buds Wireless 2 charge at least 60%.
- Don’t exist the Realme Link app in-between update.