Realme has begun rolling out a new software update for Realme 8 Pro in India. The update brings security patches and new features. Even after all these specialties, it encounters some issues related to fingerprint, system stability, third-party apps, system, etc. To solve these issues, the company rolled out its new security patch and tries to improve users’ experience.
Realme 8 Pro RAM Expansion Feature & Spetember patch
The latest update of Realme 8 Pro brings the Android September 2021 Security patch and adds the dynamic RAM expansion feature. What is dynamic RAM? This feature can borrow additional space from storage and allot it to RAM, to ensure a seamless performance. In other words, the smartphone will borrow some storage space and use it for RAM functions.
The latest update features firmware versions RMX3081_11_A.42 for Realme 8 Pro, It might also bring additional device stability and performance improvements. Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme 8 Pro is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.
- Integrates the August and September 2021 Android security patches.
- Adds the RAM expansion feature.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where fingerprint unlock would fail in the clone of WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
- Fixes a fuzzy screen issue that would occasionally occur when you play Netflix videos in a floating window.
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.