Realme C company’s most popular entry-level smartphone series device Realme C3 is receiving a new software update, the update brings Android September 2021 security patch for Realme UI-based Android 10 users.
Realme C3 September 2021 Update
Realme C3 is the first phone from the company that came with Realme UI based on Android 10 out of the box. And last month it has received the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 stable update. Even after that, the company is providing this update to Android 10 users.
According to the information, the update comes with build number RMX2027_11_A.67 with a 300MB update size for Realme C3 and it is currently rolling out in India and later other regions.
The update is available via OTA it will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
- Android Security Patch: September, 2021
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
How to update your Realme smartphone
- To check if the update is available for your device
- Navigate to Settings
- Tap System Updates
- If the update available so tap on download button
- After download completed than tap on install button (Make sure you have more than 30% battery life to install the update)