LIC IPO Status, Date, Price, GMP, Details, Share Price can be check here (Life Insurance corporation India) is the largest insurance company in India with an approximate 69% market share and total asset value of Rs. 31,00,000 crore (FY 2018-19). While the LIC IPO opening date and the issue size are still unannounced, it is estimated that with this IPO, LIC intends to sell approximately 25% of the government stake and raise somewhere between Rs. 70,000 crore to Rs. 1,00,000 crore. It will be a 100% book-built issue and will likely be one of the biggest IPOs to hit the market this year.
LIC IPO Allotment Status
Knowing the entire timeline from the allotment date to the listing date will help you to understand this issue better. And in this article, we will provide every detail about the LIC IPO Allotment Status, GMP, share price, details, etc.
How to check the status of LIC IPL Allotement
There are two ways to check the IPO allocation status of LIC online. You can access the BSE or NSE website by logging in first. Secondly, you can log in to the official registrar website, Link time. The actual LIC IPO Allotment Status, however, will only be accessible after the share allocation is announced.
Read more article
How To Apply For LIC IPO?
- Go to the IPO Section => IPO Listing => Open IPO.
- On tapping LIC IPO, you can directly click on Subscribe to apply or even view the IPO details.
- On the Subscribe Screen/Page, you will be required to enter the number of lots, cut-off price, UPI ID and tap Verify.
- Once you select ‘Subscribe’. Your bid will be executed.
- You can check the status of your IPO bid in the IPO Transactions section.
- VIJAYA IPO Status
- Kisan Samman Nidhi Kisht]
- Realme UI 3.0
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
How to apply LIC IPO by Zerodha?
Invest brokerage-free Equity Delivery and Direct Mutual Funds (truly no brokerage). Pay flat Rs 20 per trade for Intra-day and F&O. Open Instant Account online with Zerodha and start trading today.
Zerodha customers can apply for an IPO in 4 easy steps. Before applying to IPO, please make sure that you have a UPI id.
- Login to Kite and go to Console
- In Console, go to Portfolio > IPOs
- Select LIC IPO and fill the application form
- Approve the mandate in the UPI app.
How to apply LIC IPO by Upstox?
Invest brokerage-free Equity Delivery and Direct Mutual Funds (truly no brokerage). Pay flat Rs 20 per trade for Intra-day and F&O. Open Instant Account online with Upstox and start trading today.
- Log in to Upstox mobile app.
- Go to the “Invest” tab
- Click on the “View ongoing IPOs” from the IPO section.
- Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the LIC IPO.
- Use the IPO details page
- Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom.
- Enter your UPI ID
- Confirm the order.