Realme has rolled out the September 2021 update for its handful of smartphones, now the update reaches the Realme C25, Realme C25s, and Narzo 30 4G variants.
Realme C25/C25s & Narzo 30 September 2021 update
Realme is rolling out September 2021 security patch for Realme C25, C25s, and Narzo 30 smartphone users of India. The update fixes some known issues and optimizes system stability.
In addition, Realme Narzo 30’s latest update fixes an issue where videos could occasionally not be played, a noise issue that would occasionally occur when the speaker is turned on for calls, and Integrates the September 2021 Android security patch.
If you own these smartphones, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
The update is rolling out over the air and carries build numbers RMX3191_11_A.23 for Realme C25, RMX3197_11_A.14 for Realme C25s, and RMX2156_11_C.14 for Narzo 30 4G smartphone. Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
You can see the update below…
Realme C25 and C25s
- Updated Android security patch: September 2021
- Fixed some known issues
- Optimized system stability
Realme Narzo 30 4G
- Integrates the September 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where videos could occasionally not be played.
- Fixes a noise issue that would occasionally occur when the speaker is turned on for calls.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.