POCO released the stable beta testers selected users list – Check your device. As you may have heard, POCO announced on August 30 that it was recruiting new stable beta testers for some of its phones.
Recruitment that was open to anyone around the world has ended. More than 13455 users have been selected to participate in this stable beta tests and the list of selected beta testers has been released.
A stable beta tester means that each stable release will come first to these people (stable beta testers), depending on their device. They will test each build to report (feedback) the presence of any bugs or problems to the response teams.
Check whether you are on the list of selected POCO stable beta testers or not?
- Download the list of selected POCO stable beta testers
- POCO has arranged it on Excel, and you can use the Excel sheet app to view it.
- Search for your Mi ID using the search option
- If your Mi ID is on the list that means you are selected for the beta tester program.
Here we a list of eligible devices with regions:
- POCO X3 GT [Global, ID]
- POCO F3 GT [IN]
- POCO M3 Pro 5G [IN, RU, ID
- POCO F3[MI, RU, ID, EEA]
- POCO X3 PRO[Global, IN, EEA, RU, ID]
- POCO X3/NFC[Global, RU, IN, EEA, ID]
- POCO F2 PRO[Global, RU, ID, EEA]
- POCO X2[IN]
- POCO M3[Global, RU, ID, EEA, IN]
- POCO M2 PRO[IN]
- POCO M2[IN]
- POCO C3[IN]