Xiaomi starts to push the latest MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. More specifically, this latest release is spotted in china.
The latest MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition does not bring any new features over MIUI 12.5 but it comes with fixes for 160 system header problems and 224 system application problems and brings four optimizations, namely Liquid Storage, Atomic Memory, Focus Calculation, and Intelligent Balance. Read more MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version latest update information (October 17, 2021)
Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G China MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Update
As per the changelog, this latest update fixes player controls that weren’t always displayed in the Notification shad and optimizes dark mode adjustments for notifications.
The latest update comes with build version V22.214.171.124.RKPCNXM for Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G China users. You can download the update via settings app> Software update. If you haven’t received the notification so don’t worry we are also providing the official download link for this update. Read more Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 beta update latest information (October 17, 2021)
Download Link: Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G (China)
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on