How to Download and Install One UI 4.0 update on Galaxy devices- Samsung One UI 4.0 Public Beta is here. This article will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible and how to download and install One UI 4.0 Beta on your Samsung smartphone. Read more Samsung Game Launcher v6.0.01.3 update adds Bookmarks, Gaming Timeline, and more
Samsung One UI 4.0 Beta
Samsung Galaxy Series owners are invited to sign up for the One UI 4.0 beta program, which will go live soon. Unfortunately, for now, it is only open to users in South Korea. Read more List of Samsung Galaxy devices that support 90 FPS in BGMI or PUBG Mobile
After every development, Samsung tries to provide a better experience to users and for this Samsung always brings numerous new updates to its Smartphones. Whether it’s the addition of new features or its custom Android skin.
Samsung One UI 4.0 is currently available on Samsung on many devices and it will soon be available for All other models as well. Read more Samsung One UI 4.0 Compatible Galaxy Device List – Android 12 Update
How to download and install One UI 4.0 update
- Open Samsung Members app (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the Samsung Members app click the One UI notice
- Then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application from your Samsung account.
- You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
If the Samsung Members app does not show ONE UI Beta notice then don’t worry, we have brought you new tricks to register beta.
- Open Samsung Pay (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the featured section you will One UI Notice banner
- Tap on the banner and register beta program
Back up your data before doing an update. Although OTA Update doesn’t require backing up your data, it still best to make backing up data a practice every time you update anything on your phone. Make it a habit at any time.
- Plug your Samsung phone into power, or keep the battery level over 40%.
- The update process takes some time.
- Do not operate or power off your device during the process.
- DO NOT root the phone yourself, for that might cause damage to your system, and the warranty service will be terminated immediately.