Realme has started rolling out the October 2021 update for its handful of Realme smartphones. Now Realme Narzo 20 and Narzo 30 Pro 5G join the party.
The company is pushing October 2021 security patch update for Realme Narzo 20 and Narzo 30 Pro 5G smartphone in India. It will soon expand in more regions so wait for the OTA update.
The latest update of Narzo 30 Pro’s Integrates the October 2021 Android security patch, Fixes a lagging issue when taking photos in Portrait mode and Photo mode, an issue where the screen might not turn off when you lift the phone to your ear to answer calls, and Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
And the changelog of Narzo 20 mentioned September and October 2021 Security patch as well as optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- Integrates the October 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes a lagging issue when taking photos in Portrait mode and Photo mode in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might not turn off when you lift the phone to your ear to answer calls in some scenarios.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
Realme Narzo 20
- Updated Android security patch: September and October, 2021
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability
The update is rolling out over the air, with build number RMX2117_11_C.06 for Narzo 30 Pro and RMX2191_11_C.13 for Narzo 20. As mentioned earlier, Realme will roll out the update in a phased manner. A handful of smartphones will get the update first and the rest of the smartphones will receive the update in the next few days.
Realme hasn’t mentioned the size of these updates, however, it is recommended to update your smartphones using a strong Wi-Fi connection and while the device is charging. To manually check for the update, head to Settings > System > System updates.