OPPO has launched Android 12-based ColorOS 12 skin in the global market, and OPPO Find X3 Pro is running on early access beta version in selected regions.
But the company has started testing the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 Alpha version for Reno 6 Pro 5G users. This version is not stable so you may face bugs and issues. But you can enjoy the ColorOS 12 test on your device.
Recruitment info about other models please keep waiting
- Time: October 29, 2021 ~ Novomber 4, 2021
- Quota: 100 members
- Country: India only
- Detectable Version: CPH2249_11.A.15 (Please confirm you are on this version or you won’t receive the version even if we release it to you)
Alpha testers will receive the version in 5 workdays after application success.
How to Apply ColorOS 12 Alpha Test
- Please finish the application form:
- Please open this link in your Phone Browser or your PC Browser. >>>Click Here to Apply<<<
- We’ll review your application in 3 workdays.
- Please leave your phone number.
- If apply success, we’ll invite you to the Alpha Test Official Telegram Group by sending you a message.
- The Alpha version is not the official version, which is still in the development and testing phases. After updating to Alpha version you must have the patience to tolerate the instability of the Alpha Version and accept all the risks that may be caused by using Alpha Version.
- Please backup important personal data before updating to avoid the data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest Alpha version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging and fast battery draining. We recommend you to turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after it’s successfully updated. Or keep using device and it will become normal within few days.