Google is rolling out a new version update for the Google Camera app. The latest update brings v6.2.031.259661660. It added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo on Pixel 4.
What’s New: Google Camera App 6.2.031 Update
In addition added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allow you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4). Added Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4) as well as added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).Read more OnePlus Launcher new version 5.2.34 released for OxygenOS 11 – Check details here
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 11 and above. Some features are not available on all devices. Read more Get The Latest OnePlus Canvas AOD Style feature: Download APK
- Google Camera 6.2.021 – Link