Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI is one of the most popular battle royale games in India and is also one of the most popular variants of PUBG Mobile. As PUBG Mobile is going to have its upcoming 1,7 update, BGMI will also receive the update on the same day.
Before releasing the final version, the devs always run a test beta server to fix bugs and glitches. As always PUBG Mobile has already launched the beta version for the 1.7 updates. This article will share the release date of the new version as well as some of the exclusive features that BGMI may have in the future. Read more BGMI 1.7 update new Mirror World Mode gameplay revealed
BGMI 1.7 version release date in India
The latest BGMI update version 1.7.0 is scheduled for November 16 or November 17 of 2021. Because the update is timed to coincide with Christmas and New Year’s, it mostly emphasizes Winter themes. The expected update size is around 700 MB. Read more BGMI Lite release confirmed by Maxtern and Ghatak
Every new features in the latest version
The Piggyback feature
When a teammate or opponent is knocked down, players have another option than reviving or eliminating them.
Players who have been knocked down can now be carried and moved to a different location.
Players cannot fire weapons, engage in battle, gather supplies, enter vehicles, or use consumables while carrying.
Although passive damage occurs at a slightly slower rate, the person being carried has no control over where they go or when they are dumped (has no impact on other damage taken). A button will display when a player is laid down. Players can press the button to set them down.
2) Firearm re-balancing
- Rebalanced Marksman Rifles: Long-distance damage has been reduced significantly, bullet speed has been increased, and reloading time has also been increased.
- SLR (Designated Marksman Rifles): It has now faster bullet recovery and faster bullet speed
- SKS: Slightly faster recovery time, faster bullet speed
- Mini14: Long-distance damage has been reduced.
- VSS: Increased the weapon’s damage substantially.
- Nerfed DP-28: Bullet speed has been decreased, and so has long-range damage and headshot damage.
3) 7.6mm bullet weight reduction
The backpack weight/size for 7.62mm bullets has been reduced to increase the carrying capacity. Single round weight has been reduced from 0.7 to 0.6.