POCO has begun to kick off the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update to the POCO M2 Pro. The update is currently rolling out for pilot testers but soon be released to the public. Read More Download MIUI Alpha Launcher new update V18.104.22.16872 Optimizes Frame drop and Memory issue
As per the changelog, the update brings optimization for better performance and improved system security. It further comes with four optimizations namely Focused algorithms, Atomized memory, Smart balance, and Liquid storage which allow your smartphone to ensure a smooth experience.
POCO M2 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Update
The latest update is rolling out in India, but more countries should get it over the next few days. The build number of this release is identified via V22.214.171.124.RJPINXM is based on Android 11 and to install the update you have to download a 2.4 GB software package. If you don’t want to wait for public release, then try to download the update manually from the link given below at your own risk.
POCO M2 Pro (India) – Download Link
[MIUI 12.5 Enhanced]
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability