Xiaomi Civi is a new smartphone launched in China on September 27, 2021, with the Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 OS out of the box. Now, Xiaomi started to roll out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update to Xiaomi Civi. Read More [Global] Download Latest Mi Music App V6.1.16i Update brings a whole new design for MIUI 12/12.5
As per the changelog, the update optimizes the camera’s response speed and enhances the photo experience as well as the performance of some gesture scenes to improve system fluency. It further comes with October 2021 security patch to increase system security and improve stability.
Xiaomi Civi MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Update
More specifically, the new update is rolling out in China, but more regions should get it over the next few days. The build number of this release is identified via V188.8.131.52.RKVCNXM is based on Android 11 and the software weighs 1.2 GB.
[MIUI 12.5 Enhanced]
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Optimize the performance of some gesture scenes to improve system fluency.
- Optimize store download and charging temperature rise experience.
- Update Google security patch (2021#10) to improve system security.
- Optimize the camera’s response speed and enhance the photo experience.