PUBG Mobile is one of the biggest battle royale titles in the mobile gaming industry. With regular updates, the game becomes more exhilarating and enjoyable. Soon the players will get the 1.7 updates in PUBG Mobile and as always, the game has released its beta version for users to check out all the latest features.
This article shares all the new features and updates that the brand new PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta version has.
Note: The content of this article has been collected from the patch notes of PUBG Mobile’s 1.7 version.Read more PUBG New State official launch timings revealed by developers
PUBG Mobile 1.7 beta: Patch notes and all new features
1) Piggyback Feature (Carry function)
When a teammate or adversary is knocked down, players have an additional choice than reviving or eliminating them.
Players who have been knocked down can now be carried and moved to another area.
- Moving while carrying is slowed down, and players can’t fire weapons, engage in battle, gather supplies, enter vehicles, or utilize consumables.
- The person being carried has no command over where they go or when they are dropped, although passive damage happens at a somewhat slower pace (has no impact on other damage taken).
- When a player is being placed down, a button will appear. To put them down, press the button.
2) Firearm re-balancing
- Rebalanced Marksman Rifles: Long-distance damage has been reduced, bullet speed has been raised, and recuperation time has been increased.
- SLR: faster bullet recovery, faster bullet speed
- SKS: Slightly faster recovery time, faster bullet speed
- Mini14: Long-distance damage has been reduced.
- VSS: Increased the weapon’s damage substantially.
- Nerfed DP-28: Bullet speed has been decreased, and so has long-range damage and headshot damage.
3) 7.6mm bullet weight reduction
The backpack weight/size for 7.62mm bullets has been reduced to increase the carrying capacity. Single round weight has been reduced from 0.7 to 0.6.