PUBG New State was released today at around 8 AM IST on Google Play Store. Players could download, install and play the game. However, recently, the game stopped working. As players open the game, an error message “Unable to connect to the server” shows up.
As declared by the devs on their official website as well as on their official Discord server, due to some last-minute technical issues, the launch will be delayed by 2 hours. PUBG New State will now launch by 11:30 AM IST globally.
In this article:
- PUBG New State unable to connect to server issues
- Major known issues of the game
You may also like: How to download PUBG New State on Windows PC? [Full Guide]
PUBG New State unable to connect to server issues – What are the issues as declared by devs?
As stated previously, the developers of PUBG New State have declared an official apology message to all the players as the launch of the game is delayed by 2 hours. Here is what the statement reads:
“Hello, Survivors! In order to look into some last-minute issues with the cloud servers and ensure that service is stable upon launch, the official launch of PUBG: NEW STATE will be delayed by 2 hours. The official launch will take place on November 11, 11:30 IST. We are working to resolve these issues and apologize to all of our Survivors for this delay. Updates regarding this issue with be posted here, so stay tuned. Thank you for your patience, and see you on the Battlegrounds soon!“– PUBG New State team
Hence, players who have already downloaded the game is getting the error message. Gamers must not worry as other bugs and issues will also be fixed after the final launch. Here is the list of major known issues as stated by the devs:
Major known issues of the game
- An issue where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account.
- This issue is triggered by a temporary UI error. Please close and re-launch the app and reselect the server by going to <Settings → Basic → Connection → Select Server>.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game.
- An issue where you may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if you tap the reload button continuously.
- An issue where you may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
- An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items. Please note that this is a UI issue and you will obtain the correct quantity.
- An issue where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
- An issue where occasionally a character revived with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
- An issue where throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
- An issue where you may obtain a dropped weapon instead of your preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- An issue where certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map. This will be restored upon respawning.
Also read: When is BGMI Lite releasing in India?
- An issue where the sensitivity works differently from the actual set value.
- This issue can be fixed by going to the Sensitivity Setting tabs and resetting the sensitivity to one of the following options: Low/Medium/High
- An issue where some buttons in the control settings can’t be selected after using the trunk button.
- An issue where the chatting system does not work when you re-enter the game after the game was in the background for more than 1 minute.
- This issue can be fixed by restarting the app.
- An issue where map selection settings are reset when you select a new party leader.
- Please note that map settings need to be checked again when a new leader is selected.
- An issue where you may be disconnected when running the game in the background while in a party.
- An issue where the scope is occasionally shown abnormally when spectating a squad member.
- An issue where the ID does not change even when spectating another player.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering of location names in the world map when playing on an iOS mobile device.
- An issue where Pick up/Lootbox/Trunk buttons may be forcefully moved along the x-axis when opening a bag on an iOS mobile device.
Hopefully, all these issues will be resolved by the devs after the final launch of PUBG New State at 11:30 AM IST.