Finally, Tencent brings a massive new update for PUBG Mobile Global users. As per the patch notes, the latest update has introduced a bunch of new Flora Menace modes and social features, along with a few experience improvements.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 Update
PUBG Mobile’s 1.7 updates released. Unlike BGMI, PUBG Mobile 1.7 update is released today, i.e., on November 16, 2021. The update is bringing a lot of new features and functions to the table that players can experience.
Here is the update size of the game on Android and iOS devices respectively:
- Android update size – 690 MB
- iOS update size – 1.68 GB
Here are the patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update:
- Vikendi: Arrives 11/16, supports rooms and spectating
- Metro Royale: Reunion: Arrives 11/22 with the new Carry feature.
- Survive Till Dawn: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Infection Mode: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but does not support rooms.
- Payload 2.0: Arrives 11/29, available every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Runic Power: Arrives 11/30, available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
PUBG MOBILE 1.7 APK + OBB DOWNLOAD LINK
PUBG Mobile Global APK + OBB Global version
PUBG Mobile KR APK + OBB Korean Version
PUBG Mobile VN APK + OBB Vietnamese version
INSTALL METHOD FOR ABOVE FILES
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.7 XAPK File this link
- After download, you need to install this file via APK Pure app
- TThe XAPK (APK with OBB data & Split APKs) file you downloaded on APKPure only works on APKPure App for Android, never miss any apps update news from today.
Use the instructions below to download and install the game correctly. Please note that the APK file is 1.8 GB in size. Therefore, free up some free space on your device in advance.
- Download the ‘RAR’ file from the link given above.
- Upon extracting the file, and you will receive the APK and OBB files of the game
- Install the APK file
- Copy the entire ‘com.pubg.mobile’ folder to Android/OBB/
- After the OBB file is copied, players can open PUBG Mobile KR and enjoy the 1.6 updates.
- Download the APK file from the official source by following this link (KR Version APK and OBB). To do this, open the page and click “Download”.
- Turn on the installation of applications from unknown sources in the security settings of your smartphone. Skip this step if you’ve done it before.
- Install the downloaded APK file.
- After you complete the installation, open the game and log in through your guest account.
DOWNLOAD PUBG MOBILE 1.7 FROM TAP TAP APP
Players can follow the steps given below to download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.7 update using the TapTap application.
- Players should first visit the official website of TapTap and download the app. The link to the website is given below:
- TapTap website: Click here
- They then have to enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option if it hasn’t been done previously.
- Next, players should locate and install the TapTap application.
- After the installation process is complete, players can open the TapTap app and search for PUBG Mobile using the search bar.
- Several results will appear on the screen. Players have to choose the most relevant result and click on the download button.
Download PUBG Mobile Official APK
- Visit the official website of PUBG Mobile.
- Click on the APK download option.
- After the download, open the download file from the file manager on your device and install it.
- After the install, download the internal file in PUBG Mobile.
- After the installation and update are done.
- You can play and enjoy the game.