Xiaomi has started to kick off the new MIUI 12.5 beta update that is identified via firmware version 21.11.15 which brings some fixes. Read More MIUI Security App Latest Update brings a new interface to increase the charging speed
As per the changelog, this latest release fixes the disappearance of Gaussian blur in the volume panel and Fixes the issue that the time sequence of notifications sent by the application is not updated in the notification management.
Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 Beta Update 21.11.15 Changelog
- Fixed the disappearance of Gaussian blur in the volume panel
Status bar, Notification bar
- Fix the problem that the top of the floating notification is displayed abnormally when the floating notifications of different heights arrive at the same time
- Fix the issue that the time sequence of notifications sent by the application is not updated in the notification management
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Xiaomi Civi released the development version based on Android 12 for the first time, with multiple optimizations and improvements, to pay tribute to the brave early adopters
- Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ are released for the first time in the development version, with multiple optimizations and improvements, to pay tribute to the brave early adopters
- Redmi K40 Gaming, Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G In order to better solve the “system update failure” problem, Mi Fan friends who have upgraded Android 12 will receive an OTA push today. For Mi Fan friends who have not upgraded Android 12, please tomorrow OTA upgrade, thank you for your understanding
- If Mi Fan friends encounter the problem that in the Android 12 development version, the health APP does not display the fingerprint icon when measuring the heart rate, and the fingerprint cannot be recognized, please verify the repair in the 21.11.17 version.