PUBG New State was in the headlines a few days ago as things got heated up amongst the users. The bugs and glitches were quite troublesome and left many fans disappointed. However, the game finally revived itself after the latest patch update. It seems like a lot of issues have been resolved.
However, with all these major and minor issues, players never stopped grinding this fast-paced battle royale title. One of the most favorite maps or modes in the game is the Station Map, which is actually a Team Deathmatch TDM map in PUBG New State.
As PUBG New State is a fresh game, many beginners, as well as intermediate players, are finding it tough to adjust to the new modes, functions, and features. Therefore, this article explains all the features of the new Station Map in PUBG New State.
PUBG New State TDM Station – All features explained
The Station is a TDM (Team Deathmatch) map in PUBG New State. Usually, the aim of a TDM match is to pit two teams against each other and whichever team gets the highest kill point at the end of the match, wins. The description of the Station map according to the official website of PUBG New State is:
“TDM pits two teams of 4 against each other in intense rounds of Team Deathmatch in the new map “Station”, an abandoned subway station. The first team to rack up 40 kills or have the most kills within the 10-minute mark wins the round. The team that wins 2 out of the 3 rounds will be declared the victors.”– PUBG New State
Here is the list of features that players need to know before jumping into the Station map:
- Killing an enemy automatically restores 20% of your health.
- There are also special TDM-exclusive recovery items that help you heal more quickly and get back into the action.
- Use the Preset System to easily prepare for TDM with your own customized weapon set!
- There are also special TDM-exclusive recovery items that help you heal more quickly and get back into the action!
- You can access the Battle Summary window by tapping the score at the top of the screen. Here you can view the number of kills, assists, deaths, and K/D ratios.
- Use the Preset System to easily prepare for TDM with your own customized weapon set.
- You can access the Preset System by navigating to [Map Select] > [Team Deathmatch] > [Gun Preset]
- Preset Settings
- Weapons: Select two weapons and their attachments
- Throwables: Select either Frag Grenades or Stun Grenades