Google Camera (Gcam), also called Pixel Camera, is a camera phone application developed by Google for Android. In comparison with the normal camera, it becomes clear that GCAM produces pictures that are true to the source and has a better dynamic range. It is chiefly known for its awesome features that allow the user to create a ‘Photo Sphere’, a 360-degree panorama photo, etc. Read more Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro getting November 2021 update with fixes Biometric Sensor
The GCam 7.6, GCam 7.4, GCam 8.3, and GCam 8.1 are available for almost all Android smartphones. Here are some links that you should be able to try out on your non-Pixel device: Read more Here You Can Get GCam 8.1 or Google Camera for All Realme Smartphones
Gcam By BSG.
GCam from Urnyx05:
GCam from Arnova8g2:
- GCam_6.1Beta.210709.0049build-8.1.101 (Arnova8G2, 2021-07-08, configs)
- GCam_6.1Beta.210615.1542build-8.1.101 (Arnova8G2, 2021-06-15)
GCam from Parrrot043:
It also includes the new Storage Saver function, which allows the user to save photos and videos using special compression algorithms that reduce the space occupied.
Google Camera (GCam) Installation Guide
- You must Download GCam Apk from above link
- Now Install it in your smartphone (Allow app installation from external sources).
- If the Google Camera has installed in your smartphone, so the icon appears in your launcher
- Now you can enjoy the Google camera Features.
Hardware or software Compatibility for Google Camera (GCam)
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64;
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only.