How to Download and Install One UI 4.0 (Android 12) update on Galaxy devices – Easy Guide: Samsung One UI 4.0 Public Beta is here. This article will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible and how to download and install One UI 4.0 Beta on your Samsung smartphone.
Samsung One UI 4.0 (Android 12)
Finally, the company has released the stable version of One UI 4.0 skin for its flagships Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphones globally. You can download the Android 12 update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install.
And the One UI 4.0 beta program expands for more galaxies, including, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy S20 series, and Galaxy Note 20 Series in some markets.
Samsung Galaxy Series owners are invited to sign up for the One UI 4.0 beta program, which will go live soon. Unfortunately, for now, it is only open to users in selected regions.
After every development, Samsung tries to provide a better experience to users and for this Samsung always brings numerous new updates to its Smartphones. Whether it’s the addition of new features or it’s custom Android skin.
Samsung One UI 4.0 is currently available on Samsung on many devices and it will soon be available for All other models as well. Read more Samsung Internet Browser beta and stable update v22.214.171.124 added new features [Download]
How to download and install One UI 4.0 update
- Open Samsung Members app (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the Samsung Members app click the One UI notice
- Then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application from your Samsung account.
- You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
If the Samsung Members app does not show ONE UI Beta notice then don’t worry, we have brought you new tricks to register beta.
- Open Samsung Pay (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the featured section you will One UI Notice banner
- Tap on the banner and register beta program
Back up your data before doing an update. Although OTA Update doesn’t require backing up your data, it is still best to make backing up data a practice every time you update anything on your phone. Make it a habit at any time. Read more Samsung Expert Raw Camera Supported Galaxy Devices List
- Plug your Samsung phone into power, or keep the battery level over 40%.
- The update process takes some time.
- Do not operate or power off your device during the process.
- DO NOT root the phone yourself, for that might cause damage to your system, and the warranty service will be terminated immediately.
One UI 4.0 Beta Eligible Devices
In One UI 4’s current beta state, Samsung is only allowing for a few devices to take advantage of the unfinished upgrade. The One UI 4 beta program is available for the following devices:
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21+
- Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra