According to the roadmap, Realme will announce the Early Access Realme UI 3.0 beta program for Realme GT Master Edition in India in December 2021, and we will see this in the coming days. For this, the company is rolling out a new software update for the Realme GT Master Edition.
The updates released after that fixed issue where your phone might crash in special scenarios and tackled additional bugs. Today Realme is releasing a new update that will further address issues of the software UI.
Realme is now rolling out a new firmware update for the Realme GT Master Edition, which includes November 2021 patch, gameplay refresh rate. Users reported disconnect when you use certain Wi-Fi 6 routers, it fixes the viewfinder might get distorted when you open the front camera using WhatsApp. And also fingerprint, battery.
This update will improve the overall performance. Fixes where you might not receive a reminder after the system is updated as well as the November 2021 security patch has been added. The update is 288MB in size.
- Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2021.
- Fixes an issue where Wi-Fi might sometimes disconnect when you use certain Wi-Fi 6 routers.
- Fixes a battery usage issue that might occur when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes not disappear when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where you might not receive a reminder after the system is updated.
- Improves game stability.
- Fixes game stuttering caused by an abnormal refresh rate.
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder might get distorted when you open the front camera using WhatsApp.
Realme GT Master Edition units in India are now receiving the RMX3360_11_A.08 build number. Users can check for the update by going to Settings -> System Updates -> Download & Install. Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.