Realme UI 2.0 allows users to customize their devices and several features, like theme, wallpapers, AOD style, three dark modes, and one more thing, the icon shape & Color of the Notification panel. Also Read: Realme UI 3.0 Roadmap: Early Access Beta Update Plan – Did you check your device?
If you’re tired of the default look and feel of your Realme phone, fear not! It’s incredibly easy to change the overall theme, accent colors, notification drawer icon shapes, and even the look of the icons from the settings menu. Also Read: Realme UI 3.0 System requirements based on Android 12
If you are using Realme UI 2.0 and got the Realme smartphone, this post will help you get started in making the most of its customization feature. Here’s a quick guide on how to change notification drawer icon shapes and colors. Also Read: Realme Added A New Omoji Feature in The Latest Realme UI 3.0
Realme UI 2.0: How to change notification drawer icon shapes and colors
- Open the Settings App
- Tap on Personalisations
- Tap on Notification Drawer
- Select a Shape from the bottom of your screen
- Go back and select a Colors Scheme option (Cool, Warm, Pink, Morandi)
- If you don’t see one you like, tap on Single Color
- Select your favorite color
- Tap on the Apply at the bottom of the screen to confirm your selection.
Note: These features only work on Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 smartphone users. Those using Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 will not be able to use these features