Today the OPPO started the ColorOS 12 public beta program for OPPO Reno5 5G, Reno5 Pro+ 5G, and Reno5 Pro+ Artist Limited Edition users in China. The first batch of ColorOS 12 Beta Version based on Android 12 kicks off. If you want to try the Beta version, please submit your application. Also Read: Breaking: OPPO shared ColorOS 12 Global December 2021 Update Plan [Beta & Stable]
ColorOS 12 Beta Details
- Recruit models:
- Reno5 5G
- Reno5 Pro + 5G
- Reno5 Pro + Artists Limited Edition 5G
- Recruitment Time:
- November 29 – at 15 o’clock on December 1
- Required build number
- Reno5 5G: A.33
- Reno5 Pro+ 5G: A.27
- Reno5 Pro+ Artist Limited Edition 5G: A.26
Version push time: The version will be pushed within 3 working days after the review is completed
How to apply:
- Make sure that the phone version has been upgraded to the basic version (the version number check method: Settings> About phone> Version information> Version number).
- Reno6 Pro+ 5G: A.18 and above
- Reno6 Pro+ 5G Detective Conan Limited Edition: A.06
- Please click “Settings”
- Tap on Software Update
- Click on Settings button in the upper right corner
- Now tap Upgrade early adopters
- Upgrade public beta” on the phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
OPPO said that the upgraded public beta version is still in the development stage, and its operating effect is not as stable as the official version. The version may have some bugs, abnormal power consumption, and other issues. If users are looking for long-term stable use of mobile phones, please register carefully.