App Market getting a new update – v9.5.1 (Stable) for Realme and OPPO – OPPO APP Market is an official application and game download & management platform released by OPPO, which is perfectly integrated with OPPO and Realme mobile phones. Also Read: Realme “Always On Display” Supported Device List: Customizable & Sketchpad AOD
The Chinese tech giant Android smartphones maker Oppo (Realme) also has its own application store just like Huawei, Samsung, or Xiaomi. It’s known as Oppo App Market, and it allows us to explore a huge catalog of applications and video games that we can download to our Android phones. Also Read: ColorOS System Launcher gets a new update – v11.3.520 for OPPO devices
There is an array of apps that are categorized from Social Apps, Music & Video, Games, Photography, Office, Books & Reading, Transportation, Health, and a lot more.
The store is available in several countries, and it offers apps for the Android platform. Apps from this store are updated by notifying the user via the OPPO and Realme Push Service, which has been installed in over a million smartphones over the years.
You can even earn reward points from downloading apps on the OPPO/Realme Free App Market. It’s so easy to download and enjoy an app from OPPO/Realme App Market. Just read on and discover more apps!
We are providing the OPPO/Realme App Market update APK with version number 9.0.0 If you don’t have App Market or are updated yet so you can download the file and install it.
Below you can try the App market version…
Download App Market for Realme and OPPO devices
- Download the file from the above link
- Turn on the installation of applications from unknown sources in the security settings of your smartphone. Skip this step if you’ve done it before.
- Install the downloaded APK file.
- After you complete the installation, open the App Market.
OPPO/Realme App Market Features
- App Updates – Shows app that needs updating.
- Points – The points you got from installing apps or checking in to App Market.
- Downloads – This shows all the apps that you have downloaded, still downloading, or you’ve currently paused.
- Uninstall Apps – Manage apps that you would like to remove from your phone. Tap Uninstall, then tap the Uninstall app to remove the app.
- Clean Up – Cleans up system junk files.
- My Reservations – Some games or applications that are not yet officially released can be reserved.
- Help and feedback – Helps you if you are having some issues like updating the software, not finding software in the App Market, or just wanting to know the steps to turn off Auto-update apps via Wi-Fi. You can also write feedback for specific issues and attach a picture that is less than 5MB.
- Settings – You can enable settings such as Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only, Installation package-cleanup, Notification alert, Home screen folder for popular apps, etc. This also shows the Version Number of App Market.
- Search Bar – You can search the app you want.