Updated: OnePlus is now rolling out a new OTA update for OnePlus Nord 2 in India, Europe, and North America, the latest update brings November 2021 security patch for Europe and North America. While the India version is getting system optimizations. Also, Read: Oneplus File Manager (My Files) gets new version 12.2.2 update
- NA: DN2103_11_A.14
- IN: DN2101_11_A.14
- EU: DN2103_11_A.14
- Optimized the stability of the system
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.11 (only for EU/NA)
Original Title [November 16th] – OnePlus Nord 2 getting A.12 & A.13 OTA update with November 2021 security patch
OnePlus has started rolling out a new software update for OnePlus Nord 2 5G smartphones users. The new update is rolled out to global and Indian units. It comes on firmware number DN2103_11_A.12 for global variants, while the update for Indian units has the firmware number DN2101_11_A.13 which adds November 2021 security patch update in India while the global users are getting the October patch.
The latest OnePlus Nord 2 update reduced system power consumption, optimized the back-end management to offer a better gaming experience. It Optimized the VoWifi and ViLTE experience and network connection stability.
- New version: DN2101_11_A.13/DN2103_11_A.12 is available
- A new software update is available for your Android Smartphone.
- This release includes the following:
- Further reduced system power consumption
- Optimized the back-end management to offer better gaming experience
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.11
- Improved the stability and fixed known issues
- Optimized the VoWifi and ViLTE experience
- Optimized network connection stability
The update is rolling out via OTA it might take some time for the update to reach all units. To check if it’s available for your device yet, head to Settings > System > System Update.