How to Download/install ColorOS 12 (Android 12) on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro running on OxygenOS – Full Easy Guide: Android 12-based ColorOS 12 stable update hits on OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones in China, But you can also use it in the Global unites of OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro smartphone. Also Read: OxygenOS 12 in action in official videos from OnePlus: Canvas 2.0, Games, Enhanced Dark Mode, and More
The ColorOS 12 stable for OnePlus 9 and Oneplus 9 Pro is available on build number C.36 via OTA. So you can easily download it on your global unites running on OxygenOS 12 Open beta 1. Also Read: OxygenOS 12 in action in official videos from OnePlus: Canvas 2.0, Games, Enhanced Dark Mode, and More
If you wanna try the ColorOS 12 skin on your OnePlus 9 Smartphones so, here we will tell you how to download and install the ColorOS 12 update into your OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones. Also Read: Download The Latest OnePlus Stock Dailer, Messaging, Contact app- How to use it?
You need to download these files before installing the ColorOS 12 update:
How to download/install ColorOS 12 on OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro
Keep in mind: This method is only for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 & 2. You can’t Install OxygenOS 12 open beta if you are running the latest version of OxygenOS 18.104.22.168, you need to Downgrade to OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 or OxygenOS 126.96.36.199.
- First of all, you need to Download Local update App
- Now Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2
- You need to Download ColorOS 12 C.36
- After download completed move the ColorOS 12 C.36 zip file internal storage.
- Now Open the Local update app which was installed
- Tap on gear Icon on top right corner
- Select local update & Select file.
- The device will take to reboot, please wait for some time.
- And you can enjoy the ColorOS 12 skin.