Soloop is a video editing application for smartphones that is developed by ColorOS (OPPO) and it came with ColorOS 7 and Realme UI based on Android 10 smartphones. Currently, this application runs on Realme, OPPO, and OnePlus smartphones. Also Read: Realme UI 3.0 is not compatible with these devices: Check Device List
The company has tried to simplify video editing with OEMs. It has introduced a Soloop video editor, which uses an image algorithm to scan your video recordings. It finds and singles out the good section and automatically joins them, applies effects, and outputs a striking video. Also Read: Realme UI 3.0 Roadmap: Early Access Beta Update Plan/Timeline – Global, India, China, Indonesia, and Europe [New]
Soloop Video Editor App Features-
LARGE SECONDS – Don’t painfully learn to edit, just a little, it will automatically select the wonderful picture, and follow the music rhythm card to make the wonderful blockbuster instantly generated, even, you don’t need to do it at all, when it scans enough good clips, it will Will actively generate wonderful stories. All you have to do is export and share, and wait for praise.
VARIOUS MATERIALS AUTOMATICALLY HELP YOU DIVIDE – Believe me, more than 80 pictures, more than 20 types of video scenes, it is fully recognized. The original material is handed over to it, and it is worry-free and worry-free.
FREE HANDS SUBTITLES ARE NOT CUMBERSOME – It can automatically recognize the dialogue voice in the video, without typing, your blockbuster will have subtitles, up to 95% accuracy, will completely liberate you from the tedious period.
SMART MUSIC LIBRARY – What’s more worth mentioning is that it will also recommend music styles based on the video content so that you can say goodbye to the song selection. Massive music style, keep up with the trend of the real-time updated music library, ready to meet your ears.
Download Latest Soloop Video APK – Here
If you’re wondering How to use and edit your videos and photos in the Soloop on your Realme, OPPO, and OnePlus smartphone so here below the full guide…
How to use Soloop Video Editor App
- First of all, If your using Realme, OPPO, OnePlus smartphone so Open app drawer
- Go to Soloop App
- You will two options – “AI Cut” (Select videos or photos and the option will auto-generate a smart template you don’t need to edit manually) and “Edit” (If you select this option so you can edit every single cut of your videos or photos manually)
- You can select multiple videos or photos at the same time
- After selecting tap on the Finish button at the bottom of your screen
- Once done tap on generate button on the top right corner.
- It will take few minutes to creates your video.
Set resolution and video quality
- On the top of your screen, you can change the video resolution (Original, 1:1, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16) and video quality (480P, 720P, 1080P) as per your uses.
Advanced Options (Middle on your mobile screen)
- Split- You can split the video
- Delete – You can easily delete the selected video
- Sort – Arrange or reorder videos as per uses if you selected multiple videos
- Volume – You can set default video volume 0 to 200
- Animation – Under this option, you have three style animations – Combos, Entrance, Exit. Select your favorite and set duration.
- Change Speed – You can also Change video playback speed – 0.1x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 3.0x, 4.0x
- Background – You can also edit the template background – Solid, Blur, Image.
- Trim – You trim the video
- Music – You can add music as per your interest – favorites, Moods, and Import music from your library.
- Stickers – Also add a sticker over the video.
- Text – Add text on the video
How to remove watermark in Soloop App
- Open “Soloop App”
- Tap on the “Me” Option at bottom of your screen
- Now go into the gear icon on the top right corner
- Now turn off “Video Watermark” option