As you know the BGMI aka PUBG Mobile is the most popular battle royale game in the world, and Krafton launched the PUBG Mobile as a BGMI in India. It is a very popular game in India now.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India is developed by South Korean company Krafton and is quite similar to its predecessor PUBG Mobile India. It would not be wrong to say that Krafton has practically replicated all the features of PUBG Mobile India in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is available for Android users in India so the performance of the battle royale game differs as per the specifications of any device. It may be recalled that one of the features in PUBG Mobile was 90FPS mode and this option can be enabled in Battlegrounds Mobile India too.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based On Android 12 Early Access/ Open Beta/ Stable Update for these smartphones
- Realme UI 3.0 Roadmap: Early Access Beta Update Plan/Timeline – Global, India, China, Indonesia, and Europe [New]
Here is the list of Realme devices that support 90 FPS in BGMI or PUBG Mobile
- Realme X50 Pro
- Realme X50
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme GT
- Realme X7 Max
- Realme X2 Pro
Expected List of Some Realme 90 FPS Phones
- Realme X3 | Realme X3 SuperZoom
- Realme X7 Pro
This list is not correct completely as Battlegrounds Mobile India is yet to release any such information officially. It is possible some other devices might also have 90 FPS support.
- Realme Photos App new update – v12.10.16 for ColorOS & Realme UI
- Realme UI 3.0’s Always-On Display 2.0: How to use new Sketchpad AOD