Realme officially released an announcement in the community. In response to system update issues that users are generally concerned about, we hereby explain the rules for the Realme UI system update. The specific rules are as follows.
This is currently applicable for Chinese variants. And there is no information about Global and Indian users.
- Realme UI 3.0 Based On Android 12 Early Access/ Open Beta/ Stable Update for these smartphones
- Realme UI 3.0 is not compatible with these devices: Check Device List
Realme UI System Update 2021 Policy
- Models within 6 months of the market time: the specific content is mainly based on function optimization, updated once a month
- Models that have been on the market for more than 6 months: update the content for system security and stability, and update once every two months
- The maintenance period for all models is 2 years
Note: RealmeUI major version update will be notified separately, and will be announced at the node before and after the release of the Google AOSP major version.
Judging from the products currently released by Realme, among the GT, Q, V, and X series listed on the official website, the GT and V series will have new devices launched in the second half of the year, the Q series will be released next month, and the X series will be used by Realme Madhav Sheth, CEO of Europe and India, was declared dead.
Currently, the latest version of Realme UI is 2.0. And Realme UI 3.0 is launched and is based on Android 12.
- Realme Photos App new update – v12.10.16 for ColorOS & Realme UI
- Realme UI 3.0’s Always-On Display 2.0: How to use new Sketchpad AOD