How to Download and Install the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 update on OPPO devices – OPPO’s latest skin is also based on Android 12 named ColorOS 12 which was launched on October 11 in the global market. The new skin comes with tons of new features and customizations such as new AOD features, New UI designs, privacy, a new icon pack, and much more.
During the launch event, the company also shared a detailed roadmap of ColorOS 12 for the India (Global) and China region.
Currently, OPPO started recruiting the Android 12 based ColorOS 12 early adopters program for OPPO Find X3 Pro. And the company will soon release the update for more devices as per the roadmap.
OPPO Reno5 Pro 4G/ 5G and Reno5 Z getting Android 12 official update with ColorOS 12
Oppo will not release the ColorOS 12 updates for these smartphones
ColorOS 12.1 skin will debut with this Oppo Device – New Features
Android 12-based ColorOS 12 Update:
ColorOS 12 beta program that allows our OPPO fans to experience the whole new features of ColorOS 12 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.
Keep in Mind: Whenever the company has opened the ColorOS 12 early access beta program, you can download and install this update on your phone by following the instructions given below.
How to download ColorOS 12 Update
- Make sure your device has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Go into Settings
- Then Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Go into Trial Version
- Click Apply Now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
How to install ColorOS 12 on your device
You will receive the update soon after submitting all needed information in the application channel, but keep in mind that we have limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
- Go to settings on your device
- Tap on Software updates
- Now the detecting a update
- If the update available clik on download
- When downloading compeleted
- Click on Install and wait for 20 to 30 minutes for the installation Process
- Your phone will automaticlly restart.