How to register OPPO ColorOS 12 (Android 12) Beta Program – OPPO ColorOS 12 introduces a refreshing new look with Fluid Space design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone faster and more fluid than ever. There is so much to say about ColorOS 12.
The company also shared the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 early access beta program schedule for OPPO lovers. OPPO Find X3 series will be the first device to be updated to ColorOS 12 skin, while the rest of the OPPO devices will follow in the coming months. Read more Theme Store v8.3.1 Update Adds new features – Download Link [Realme, OPPO, OnePlus]
What is the Early Access program?
This is a beta program that allows our OPPO fans to experience the whole new features of ColorOS 12 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone. Read more Download The Latest Oppo ColorOS System Launcher [v11.3.520]
Early Access Application
Make sure your device has a 60%+ battery.
Update your device to the required UI version → Latest Version
Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
How to register ColorOS 12 (Android 12) Beta Program
- Open Settings App
- Scroll down and go into Software Update
- Now Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Go into Trial Version
- Click on Early Access
- Tap on Apply Now
- Enter your Mobile Number or Email Address
- Submit your details and finish the quiz.
Disclaimer – Thoroughly read and understand the disclaimer below before applying:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.