PUBG Battlegrounds have officially revealed its upcoming 16.1 version patch notes on its official website. The brand new patch update is going to bring in a lot of fresh content and bug improvements to the game.
Players can also see many weapon balance changes too that will affect the gameplay for some players. This article shares every detail about the 16.1 patch notes in PUBG and explains it in detail.
PUBG 16.1 update official patch notes
- Damage increase: 40 → 41
- Initial bullet speed increase: 780m/s → 880m/s
- Damage drop-off range increased: 50m → 60m
- Damage increase: 50 → 51
- Damage drop-off range increased: 75m → 90m
- The Mk12 will now spawn in every available map (Normal and Ranked).
- The spawn settings in Custom Matches have been applied accordingly.
- Fixed spawn spots for the Porter have been added to Taego in Ranked Matches.
As the winter season melts away, we’ll be saying goodbye to Vikendi for a while and welcoming Karakin back to normal matches this season.
- Normal Match
- Erangel / Miramar / Sanhok / Karakin / Taego
- Ranked Match
- Erangel / Miramar / Taego
- The colors of Miramar’s minimap have been slightly adjusted to represent a clearer and more realistic appearance.
- New ranked season 16
- Unnecessary in-game assets, widgets, sounds, and animations have been removed from each game mode and platform to enhance in-game stability and loading speed.
Other than these significant changes, the devs have made several bug fixes, UI improvements, and performance enhancements that will improve the gameplay experience of the users.