Easy Steps to install Android 13 Developer Preview on your compatible Google Pixel
Easy Steps to install Android 13 Developer Preview on your compatible Google Pixel – Android 13 developer preview has landed by Google for Pixels and is loaded with new features, but there are a few things to know about them first: Unlike other test versions (such as betas), Android developer previews are very early versions of Android 13 every new update, and you can now install it on compatible Pixels.
Android 13 Developer Preview of the system, Android already leaves the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL behind, so we can install Android 13 on the Pixel 4/4a, on the Pixel 5/5a, and on the Pixel 6/Pro. So if you have a Pixel 3 or a Pixel 3XL, we are sorry to tell you that you will not be able to try Android 13.
Note: The Android 13 DP versions require, yes or yes, that you format your mobile phone to be able to install them, so if you finally dare to do it, remember to save a backup copy of everything to be able to recover it later.
First you need to do this for install the Android 13 DP on your Pixels
- Turn on developer mode -Settings> ‘Phone information’ and press 10 times on ‘Build number’. You will see that the phone asks for the PIN and tells you that the developer settings are already active.
- Activate USB debugging – Settings> System> ‘Developer options’ and look for ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’. We activate both options.
- Connect our Pixel to the computer with a USB cable
- Visit the Android Flash Tool
- Press the ‘Get started’ button
- The browser will ask us for authorization to load ADB and we accept it.
- Now Click on ‘Add New Device’ (Accept access through USB debugging)
- Once your phone apperes on website, now we can click on ‘Install’.
- Click on ‘Confirm’
- The installation steps and will ask us to confirm the bootloader unlock during the process.
- To do so, we move with the volume buttons through the menu and accept with the power button.
- Once the phone completes the installation and restarts.
- And Done.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”