The wait is finally over as Cyberpunk finally releases the full patch notes preview for the 1.5 Next-Gen update patch notes. The new patch notes have been revealed on the official website of Cyberpunk.
The new patch brings various improvements to the game, numerous quest and gameplay fixes, as well as a number of free DLCs. Although devs have not declared the release date for the 1.5 patch yet, here is the full list of features in the game as stated on the official website.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 patch notes: Features, changes and more explained in details
Here are the detailed Cyberpunk 1.5 patch notes as stated on the official website:
- Added ray-traced local light shadows.
- Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles. Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred. Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature.
- Introduced two graphics modes on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X:
Ray Tracing Mode
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Added performance improvements which significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added Spanish voiceover support in the Americas (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). Due to technical constraints, it is available only on next-gen consoles. For further details on language support see: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Implemented support for spatial audio on PlayStation 5 for 3D-audio-enabled headphones and built-in TV speakers via PS5 ‘s Tempest 3D AudioTech solution.
Implemented the use of adaptive triggers on PS5 controllers
This additional content is available for players on all platforms.
Apartments can be rented (with a one-time fee) when encountered in Night City or through the EZEstates website when accessed through the computer in V’s Mega building H10 apartment. They become available after completing the Playing for Time quest. It’s possible to rent all apartments at the same time. All apartments share the same stash.
- Northside, Watson (€$5,000)
- Japantown, Westbrook (€$15,000)
- The Glen, Heywood (€$40,000)
- Corpo Plaza, City Center (€$55,000)
Additionally, you can now customize V’s starting apartment in Megabuilding H10 using the EZEstates website for €$10,000.Some interactions in the apartments provide a temporary buff:
- You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who’s the fairest of them all, now?
What’s New at Wilson’s?
- You can check out new items in Wilson’s 2nd Amendment store in Megabuilding H10 or look for them while exploring Night City.
- 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (Power Assault Rifle), Budget Arms Guillotine (Power Submachine Gun)
- 4 new weapon scopes: Kang Tao Jue long scope, Tsunami Gaki sniper scope, Arasaka Kanetsugu short scope, Handyman short scope
- New type of weapon attachments – muzzle brakes: 10 new muzzle brakes: 5 for handguns (RC-7 Ifrit, RC-7 Liger, RC-7 Dybbuk, RC-7 Kutrub, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 for assault rifles & submachine guns (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 Yokai, RC-7 Strigoi).
New Poses in Photo Mode
- We added a number of new poses in Photo Mode, including poses for Johnny Silverhand (only available in flashback scenes when playing as Johnny).
- Various changes related to the economy, including increased rewards from jobs and Open World activities and decreased prices for vehicles and cyberware.
- Rebalanced and improved functionality of clothing mods. Adjusted the amount of modification slots available on clothing items. Categorized the mods to fit only specific clothing items. As a result, all equipped mods were moved back to your inventory. Go to the Inventory screen to re-equip them in accordance with the new rules.
- The “Easy” game difficulty is now moderately more challenging.
- Introduced 2 new stats replacing Evasion: Mitigation Chance and Mitigation Strength. Mitigation Chance determines how often the player has a chance to reduce incoming damage. Mitigation Strength determines the percentage by which damage is reduced (50% by default).
- Components that used to increase Evasion now affect Mitigation. For example: the Reflexes attribute, perks such as Mongoose, Vanishing Point, Human Shield, some clothing mods and cyberware, and more.
- Rebalanced Damage Over Time effects, generally reducing primary damage effects such as Burning, Bleeding and Poison.
- Reduced chance to disrupt trajectory of smart bullets by Tyger Claws’ Glowing Tattoos ability.
- Added a quieter way to escape the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing a certain distance from the most recent crime scene, V can opt to hide within the search area, although it will take longer for the police to stop looking.
- It’s now possible to sell unused cyberware at a Ripperdoc.
- Cooldown duration is now properly described in the tooltip of Blood Pump cyberware.
- Made it possible to interrupt the Revealing Position hack by damaging the netrunner or by having immunity from Self-ICE cyberware.
- Activating Berserk will now double Stamina instead of granting an infinite amount.
- Tranquilizer Rounds in the Projectile Launch System no longer affect non-human NPCs.
- Reduced the ricochet number of the Legendary Ballistic Coprocessor to 1, but grants a 50% bonus to ricochet damage.
- Trajectory Generator (Kiroshi Optics mod) has been changed to Threat Analysis and now grants a 2% Mitigation Chance. Mitigation grants a chance to reduce incoming damage by the percentage indicated by Mitigation Strength (50% by default).
- Increased duration of Optical Camo cyberware for V from 5/10/15 to 10/15/15 per rarity level.
- Added the Optical Camo ability for some NPCs.
- Even with Optical Camo active, the player will now be visible while grappling an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to equip some cyberware mods simultaneously.
- Numerous optimizations to combat AI resulting in an overall improved combat experience.
- Numerous fixes and improvements were made to reduce interruptions and smoothen NPC animations in combat, including attack, death, equip weapon, cover, hit reaction, reload, block and dodge animations. You can expect more consistent feeling of impact and crowd control from weapons as well as more spectacular visuals.
- Enemies will now correctly reposition to more tactically advantageous positions.
- Increased followers’ shooting accuracy.
- Reduced explosion damage dealt to the player.
- Fixed cases where NPCs from the same group or faction didn’t join combat when they witnessed their comrades fighting.
- Fixed an issue whereby NPCs didn’t display a proper hit reaction when hit with a grenade upon entering combat.
- Enemy shotgunners will now attempt to keep a closer distance to the player during combat.
- Added some visual effects to the combat stims used by enemies.
- Enemies equipped with combat stims will use them only when their health is below 30%, reducing their overall stimulant usage.
- Increased visual complexity of enemy combat behavior in low-framerate mode.
- Fixed an issue when combat mode was triggered while roaming.
- Fixed an issue where the player could be knocked down by a hammer attack despite the weapon not reaching them.
- Significantly sped up switching between melee and ranged weapons for NPCs that can use both.
Bonus items found in stash (2 DLC Jackets + 4 Registration Reward items) have new functionality.
- Lowered the health of the opponents in Beat on the Brat, except for the Twins – they can now block and/or evade attacks, so their difficulty is based more on skill.
- Woodman now prefers using the same Ajax rifle that he drops as loot. He was also demoted from a boss to a standard enemy.
- Fixed NPC behavior during Sasquatch, Oda, Adam Smasher, Royce and Beat on the Brat boss fights.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs couldn’t break V’s guard in melee fights.
- Fixed clipping in V’s and NPCs’ aerial takedowns.
- Spin and kick melee attacks are now allowed only on fast, agile enemy archetypes.
- Cold Blood experience will no longer be awarded when dispatching enemies while having no Cold Blood effect active. The amount of Cold Blood experience granted for dispatching enemies increases with the amount of active Cold Blood stacks.
- Fixed clipping when grappling enemies from the crouched position.
- Enemy shotgunners now deal more damage.
- Enemies are less likely to attack V while V is performing a finisher.
- Increased damage dealt by sniper NPCs.
- Snipers will now be able to shoot when backing away from their target.
- Disabled tripping over bodies for V’s companions.
- Rebalanced NPC Stamina.
- NPCs crushed by a vehicle that are unable to recover will die after some time.
- Fixed V’s death animations that play while grappling an NPC.
- Fixed an issue where security, bouncers and police NPCs could have a bounty on them.
- Fixed some instances of NPCs T-posing.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs with the ability to apply status effects weren’t able to do so.
- Added a 15% health debuff for enemies that have the Kerenzikov ability to compensate for more successful dodging.
Perks in Cyberpunk 1.5 patch notes
Rebalanced various perks and moved some of them in the skill tree. As a result, all the Perk points you spent were reset. Go to the Perks screen to reassign your Perk points for free.
Redesigned the following perks:
- Human Shield
- Cold Blood
- Coldest Blood
Player Mechanics in Cyberpunk 1.5 patch notes
- V is now able to vault/climb/jump/sprint through glass that has been fractured.
- Fixed an issue where disposing a body into a crate could move V into walls or out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue when summoned vehicles could spawn within each other, resulting in either shattering to pieces or being launched in the air.
- Fixed an issue where hijacking a car with a hostile NPC inside caused them to clip through the roof and remain inside the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could be frozen in the air after loading a save file. Now they are just regular boring cars that fall down.
- Reworked throwing knives – knives are not lost after each throw, but automatically return to V’s hands after a set cooldown time (dependent of knife rarity). It’s also possible to pick up thrown knives, resetting the cooldown.
- The Stinger Iconic knife now scales properly to V’s level when obtained.
- Sped up Smart Gun projectiles on different weapons to the same value as in the Kang Tao G-58 Dian for a better feeling of impact and speed.
- Increased silenced gunshot sound range from 3m to 8m.
- The “Stamina Cost Reduction While Attacking” stat on melee weapons works correctly now.
- Crunch, Cold Shoulder and Pax weapon mods will increase weapon damage by a percentage value.
- The level requirement of melee weapons will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded melee weapons will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can continue being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached to be used again.
- The DR5 Nova obtained during the Stadium Love quest has stats properly balanced to V’s level.
- The Crusher is no longer a viable weapon to use during the shooting competition in the Shoot to Thrill quest.
- Added aim assist to the bottles in Cassidy’s challenge in We Gotta Live Together to make it easier to beat with a gamepad.
Other than these additions, the devs have made other several changes to the game such as fixing, UIs, bugs, and the open-world interface.