Updated: Finally, Realme has announced the public beta program of Realme Ui 3.0 for Realme 8 4G smartphones in India. If you want to join follow Settings> Software Update> Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner> Trial Version> Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
Make sure update to required version: RMX3085_11.A.04
Application channel open: 26th of February, 2022
Original Article: January 21st
Realme is now started testing the Realme UI 3.0 beta for Realme 8 smartphone users. Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 has finally arrived, and here’s your chance to enroll your Realme 8 4G in the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access and experience it before anybody else!
Realme UI 3.0 based on Android is more fun, more fluid & more secure than ever before! It introduces a refreshing look with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone experience faster, fluid, and fun!
- Realme Narzo 20 Software Update: August 2022 Security Patch
- How To Roll Backer Realme UI Android 13 To Realme UI Android 12
- Realme August 2022 Update Tracker [Device List]
- Realme Pad Mini Starts Getting First Update With August 2022 Security Patch
- Realme 8s 5G Software Update: August 2022 security patch [What’s New]
Realme 8 Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Program
What is the Early Access program?
This is a beta program that allows our Realme fans to experience the whole new features of Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.
When does the Early Access begin?
The application channel will open on 19th January 2022. The applications will be accepted in batches and only limited seats are available.
Early Access Application Details:
- Make sure your realme 8 has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3085_11_A.24
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
How to apply
- Go into Settings
- Then tap on Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.