Realme has started pushing new software updates forRealme C21Y and Realme C25Y smartphones in India. It is a regular monthly update that brings security patches and a feature.
The latest update adds an OTG switch which is turned off by default. To turn on this feature, go to “Settings – Network & internet – OTG”. The update also brings Android February 2022 security patch update along with fixing some known issues and improving system stability.
- How to rollback (Downgrade) from Realme UI 3.0 to Realme UI 2.0- Easy Steps Guide [Added More Devices]
- Realme 8 Pro OTA Update: June 2022 Security Patch released
- Realme 9 5G: Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Beta Program Live Now
- Realme GT June 2022 Update fixes camera, charging, WiFi, and more
- Realme GT Neo2 June 2022 update adds more Omoji decoration item, improve Street mode, and many more
Realme is rolling out the latest update via OTA. It carries build number RMX3261_11_A.77 for Realme C21Y and RMX3265_11_A.25 for Realme C25Y.
- Updated Android security patch: February 2022
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- Adds an OTG switch which is turned off by default. To turn on this feature, go to “Settings – Network & internet – OTG”
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.