[New Changelog] Check new features of Realme UI 3.0
Check out the official Changelog of Realme UI 3.0-based on Android 12 beta update: Realme has released the latest Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin for its smartphones and also shared early access beta timeline for users.
After announcing the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 beta program for the Realme GT 5G, Realme released the new software to registered users in India and China. Now, the official changelog for the Realme UI 3.0 beta update has surfaced, explaining the changes and improvements that Realme is bringing with its new software.
The latest update brings several new features such as fluid Space Design, 3D Icons, Sketchpad AOD, Fluid Experience, AI Smooth Engine, Floating Window 2.0, Privacy Enhancements, and Dashboard are some of the highlights of the next version of Realme UI making the 3.0 more fluid, secure and fun!
Along with the new features from Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 also brings Realme’s own enhancements and improvements. The Realme UI 3.0 update is currently only available to registered users using the Realme GT 5G.
However, the company will roll it out to public beta testers in India, Europe, China, Indonesia, in the coming weeks. The update (with firmware version RMX2202_11_C.03 for the Realme GT 5G) has a file size of 4.63GB.
- Realme May 2023 Update Is Now Available For These Devices
- List of Realme Devices That Would Get Realme UI 5.0 Update
- Android 13 Based Realme UI 4.0 Update Report [June 2023]
- Realme System Applications Update Tracker [June 2023]
- Realme UI 4.0: Realme Devices Update Tracker [June 2023]
Realme UI 3.0 Changelog or Update Log: RM Update
About this update
Your system will upgrade to Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12. The infinite design offers a personalized, efficient, and seamless experience.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.”
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.”
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Note – This is a beta changelog, we will also share the full update log when the stable version will release. So stay tuned…
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.