March 13 – Official Version
Realme announced the official version of Android 12-based on Realme Ui 3.0 for Realme GT Neo 2T and GT Neo Flash Edition in China. The update rolling out on build C.06 and expected full delivery within 15 days.
- Realme UI 5.0 Will Be The Last Major Update For These Devices
- OnePlus, Realme & OPPO: How To Use Bright HDR Video Mode?
- September 2023 Security Update Rolling Out For Realme 11x 5G
- Realme September 2023 Update Available For These Devices [List]
- Android 14 Will Be The First Big Update For Some Realme Devices
February 28th – Public Beta
Realme announced the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta program for Realme GT Neo Flash Edition and Neo 2T in China, before Realme UI 3.0 officially meets with you, Realme fans who are using Realme GT Neo Flash and Neo 2T will have the opportunity to experience the early adopter version that includes most of the features of Realme UI 3.0.
Realme UI 3.0-Based on Android 12 will bring a seamless and smooth play experience to real fans. It is not only equipped with a large number of new features, but also focuses on improving the security of users, and there are more creative customization features waiting for you to experience!
Realme UI 3.0 based on Android is more fun, more fluid & more secure than ever before! It introduces a refreshing look with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone experience faster, fluid, and fun!
Open Beta version experience places:
- Make sure your Realme GT Neo Flash and Neo 2T 5G has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → A.16 and A.14
How to apply Open beta program
- Go into Settings
- Then tap on Software Update
- ap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz
What is the Open Beta program?
This is a beta program that allows our Realme fans to experience the whole new features of Realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.