Chinese company Realme has kicked off the release of the Stable Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 for all owners of Realme GT 5G Master Edition, the latest top of the range released in our latitudes.
Realme GT Master Edition 5G is starting to receive the Realme UI 3.0 and the latest version of the Android 12 OS. The update comes with a weight of 296MB for Open Beta users, while those who are using Android 11 will get the update around 5GB and brings the software to the RMX3360_11_C.05 version. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX3360_11_A.10 / RMX3360_11.A.12.
The release started a few hours ago and should arrive for all the devices mentioned above in a few days at the latest. At the moment, however, the official changelog is mentioned below, so we are unable to tell you if in addition to Android 12 and the news of Realme UI 3.0 there is any further noteworthy change.
As for the novelties of Realme UI 3.0, we find a greater possibility to customize the graphical interface, new tools for privacy, and various performance improvements: we refer you to the more complete article.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, we will roll out in a staged manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.