The OxygenOS update brings a new Always-on Display, Canvas AOD is an application for Android that provides you with the opportunity to set special wallpapers for the lock screen of your smartphone. Also Read: OnePlus phones that will be possibly updated to Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 [List]
OnePlus Canvas AOD Style
It essentially draws a wireframe sketch of your device’s lock screen wallpaper and displays the sketch when the screen is turned off. The Canvas AOD feature is currently in beta, and it can be found within the Wallpaper settings. Also Read: How to record calls with Google Dialer ‘without announcement’ on OnePlus smartphones
OnePlus released a new update v2.2.20 Canvas AOD (Always-on Display), Now Canvas AOD’s algorithm and user experience will be improved anytime an update is released.
- Now Canvas AOD’s algorithm and user experience will be improved anytime an update is released.
Note: Only available on devices with Canvas AOD.
- The Next Flagship OnePlus 10 Expected To Launch In June 2022
- OnePlus Update Policy: These devices will get 3 majorAndroid and security updates
- How to download OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus Nord2 5G [With Rollback]
- OnePlus Nord CE getting OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 with May 2022 Security Patch
- OnePlus Nord 2T upgrades with major optimization and May 2022 patch
Download OnePlus Canvas AOD APK
How to use Canvas AOD Style Feature
- You can find Settings
- Then go into Customization
- Tap on Wallpapers
- Select Canvas