OnePlus Canvas AOD Style v2.2.20 new update feature: Download
The OxygenOS update brings a new Always-on Display, Canvas AOD is an application for Android that provides you with the opportunity to set special wallpapers for the lock screen of your smartphone. Also Read: OnePlus phones that will be possibly updated to Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 [List]
OnePlus Canvas AOD Style
It essentially draws a wireframe sketch of your device’s lock screen wallpaper and displays the sketch when the screen is turned off. The Canvas AOD feature is currently in beta, and it can be found within the Wallpaper settings. Also Read: How to record calls with Google Dialer ‘without announcement’ on OnePlus smartphones
OnePlus released a new update v2.2.20 Canvas AOD (Always-on Display), Now Canvas AOD’s algorithm and user experience will be improved anytime an update is released.
- Now Canvas AOD’s algorithm and user experience will be improved anytime an update is released.
Note: Only available on devices with Canvas AOD.
- OxygenOS 13.1 Update: List of Eligible OnePlus Devices [Android 13]
- OnePlus Nord Series Software Maintenance Schedule [Update Policy]
- OxygenOS March 2023 Update Rolling Out For These OnePlus Devices
- OnePlus 9R Bug & Issue Tracker: Facing Various Issues After OxygenOS 13 Update
- OnePlus 10 Pro Update Info: Latest Android & Security Patch Update Tracker [March 17, 2023]
Download OnePlus Canvas AOD APK
How to use Canvas AOD Style Feature
- You can find Settings
- Then go into Customization
- Tap on Wallpapers
- Select Canvas
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.