Realme X7 Pro updates to stable Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
There is great news for one of the X series devices launched by Realme last year on the market. Let’s talk about Realme X7 Pro 5G which has just received the official update to Android 12.
The major update to Android 12 for Realme X7 Pro 5G arrives in a stable version after Realme had opened the beta testing channel of Android 12 in February. The update comes along with the news of Realme UI 3.0, the new Android customization made by Realme on the occasion of the release of Android 12.
Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) Stable Update Roadmap For Europe
The update for Realme X7 Pro should already be being distributed via OTA, although it is not known in which geographic regions the rollout has started. Let us know if it has already arrived in your area. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX2121_11_C.08 and the Realme UI 3.0-based Android 12 update comes on RMX2121_11_F.06 build.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to
- make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes
- more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Flex Drop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- – Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- – TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos and Calendar.
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”