Micromax’s entry-level phone, Micromax IN 2C, has been listed on Geekbench, the Google Play Store, and the BIS website. Now, the news of its launch date had come out in which tipster Abhishek Yadav has told that it would be launched in the last of April or starting of May.
This smartphone will be an entry-level smartphone of Micromax, in which the Unisoc T610 chipset will be seen. This chipset has been seen in Micromax in2 smartphones as well.
Micromax IN 2C
- Processor– Unisoc T610
- RAM- 4GB
- Storage- 64GB
- Model No.- E6533
- OS – Android 11
- Expected price – INR 10,000
Check more stories
- Huawei is Rolling Out The new HarmonyOS 4.0 Public Beta To its Smartphones and Smartwatches
- Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2 Review
- How Many Software Updates Will iQOO Neo 9 Pro Get?
- Chrome Gets A New Experimental AI Feature That Will Help You Write Anything Online
- Gemini is coming with Google One AI Premium To Gmail, Docs, and More